Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soggy Bottom Boy

I traveled to Sana'a, the capital of Yemen, this weekend to process my residence visa and meet with our project implementing partners. At my first meeting with our partners, I sat down to talk with a co-worker about the project. Unfortunately, the chair I selected was soaking wet and before I could avert disaster, my entire bottom was wet. I went the rest of the day with my pants completely soaked. It's a unique challenge trying to be serious and professional while your pants are wet. Other than not having my swimming trunks, I felt prepared and the meetings went well. More to come on my time in Sana'a.

2 comments:

  1. This made my day. But... dare I ask why it was wet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you made me laugh. After wet pants not much else can phase you.

    ReplyDelete